Datatag Data Protection
The company will use your information for marketing purposes.
We may share your information with other group companies and may pass it to other carefully selected third party organisations. We or they may contact you by mail or telephone to let you know about other goods or services which may be of interest to you.
Will you disclose information about me to third parties?
We may provide information about you as follows
- To companies, whose products and services may be of interest to you.
- From time to time, to reputable, carefully selected companies whose products may be of interest to you.
- To employees and agents of the company to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the company now or in the future.
If you do not wish to receive marketing information, please ensure you tick the relevant box as provided when making your order.
What information will you hold about me and will it be safe?
Information that we currently collect is as follows;
- Web usage information to develop and improve our website
- Name, address, e-mail, telephone number and enquiry or order details
- Other data, from time to time, to help us provide you with improved products and services In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version, cookie details and the web site that you visited prior to our site. Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are used to make the link between you and the information you have provided to the web site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, though you do not have to. If you disable cookies from your browser you will not be able to create a shopping basket or place an order.