Datatag Terms and Conditions
Please find below the Terms and Conditions for use of our website and the Terms and Conditions for purchasing our merchandise through our online shop.
For the purposes of these terms and conditions, We/Our/Us means Datatag ID Limited. We may change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to review these terms and conditions to ensure you are happy with any changes. Using or accessing this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use this website.
Information About Us
We are Datatag ID Limited. Our registered office is 1 Brassey Road, Old Potts Way, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY3 7FA. We operate from Marine House, Thorpe Lea Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 8BF. You can contact Us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01932 796788.
The website to which these terms and conditions apply and for which We are responsible is www.datatag.co.uk.
Your use of this website and Our intellectual property rights
We have made this website available to you for your own personal use. We may modify this website at any time.
This website and all the materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and either belong to Us or are licensed to Us to use. Materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and documents on the website, as well as other content such as articles, stories and text.
You may not copy, redistribute, republish or otherwise make the materials on this website available to anyone else without Our consent in writing.
The Datatag name, logo and device remain Our registered name and trademark. Use of the name and trademark is strictly prohibited without Our consent in writing.
You may print or download materials from this website for your own personal use provided that:
- No materials are modified in any way;
- No graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
- Our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this website as the source of the material; and
- The person to whom you are providing these materials is made aware of these restrictions.
Our liability to you
These terms and conditions do not exclude Our liability (if any) to you for: personal injury or death resulting from Our negligence; fraud; any matter which it would be illegal for Us to exclude or to attempt to exclude Our liability.
We do not guarantee that this website will be compatible with all or any hardware and software which you may use. We do not guarantee that this website will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify this website at any time.
We are only liable to you for losses which you suffer as a result of a breach of these terms and conditions by Us. We are not responsible to you for any losses which you may incur which were not a foreseeable consequence of Us breaching these terms and conditions, for example if you and We could not have contemplated those losses before or when you access this website.
Information on this website
The information contained on this website is given for general information purposes only. Whilst We try and ensure the information contained on the website is accurate and up to date, We cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information Our liability to you as explained above remains unaffected by this.
You may not link to this website from another website without Our consent in writing and you will have to agree to comply with the following guidelines:
- Links must be to the homepage of the website at www.datatag.co.uk;
- You may not create a frame or any other border around the website;
- The site from which you wish to link must comply with all relevant laws and regulations and must not contain content which may be considered to be distasteful or offensive; and
- You must not imply that We endorse or are associated with any other website, product or service.
Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship with you or anyone else, except for these terms and conditions which govern the relationship between Us in relation to your use of the website.
If you make a contract with a third party who is named or referred to on this website including any Provider, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are comfortable with the terms of that contract and to take legal advice if necessary.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity and all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any term of these terms and conditions will be governed by the law of England.
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions or use of the website.
Terms and Conditions of Sales
Returns and Refunds Policy
1. For any product purchased directly from ourselves through www.datatag.co.uk:
This section describes how we deal with returns and calculate refunds. Our returns and refunds policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Some notes about returns and refunds:
- If you are unhappy with your item, please contact us either by email (email@example.com) or telephone (01932 796788) quoting your unique order reference number and reason for return. If agreed we will issue you with a return reference number.
- When returning the item to us it must be unused and in suitable packaging with the returns reference number included.
- When your item is with us, we'll inspect and process the returned item. Once it has passed inspection we will notify you of your refund. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within three weeks of our receiving your return.
- If the return and refund have not been processed after four weeks from the day you sent us your return, please contact us for further assistance.
How Refunds Are Calculated:
Items returned because they are damaged, defective or incorrect
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, we will be happy to refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and we'll reimburse your costs in returning it to us.
Items returned within the seven-day cooling off period
By law, customers located in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered.
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
- Where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we'll refund the per-item charge for delivery to you that you incurred.
- Where you are returning an entire order, we'll refund the per-delivery charge that you incurred for delivery to you.
- We will refund only standard (Airmail) postage charges for items delivered to you outside the UK.
Items returned under the 30-day returns guarantee
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase between seven and 30 days after delivery, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund only the cost of the item. We will not refund the cost of delivery to you or back to us or other services provided to you in connection with your purchase.
Cancelling Your Order
We would normally aim to send your item(s) out on the same or next day from when you place the order, subject to stock availability. If you wish to cancel an order please contact us as soon as possible during office hours (Monday - Friday) on 01932 796788 and if it has not already been dispatched we will cancel the order and refund the value of the item(s). If your order has already been dispatched please refer to the Returns and Refunds policy above.